Student Visa Australia:

We can help you get admission offer letter from higher education providers, vocational education providers and in schools. 

We can also help in changing the courses, help with visa extension and write submissions if you receive Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation for any reason.

We also guide you the right pathway towards PR and help you in choosing the right courses. 

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

This visa allows international students to stay in Australia and complete studies in a registered institution. Students are allowed to work 40 hours each fortnight during the academic term and full time during the term break. 


  • Be a certain age (School student)
  • Be enrolled in a course of study and provide evidence (COE)
  • Make welfare arrangements (if under 18)
  • Meet English language requirements
  • Have adequate health insurance 
  • Be a genuine temporary entrant 
  • Have sufficient funds for tuition and living expenses
  • Meet health and character requirement 

Student Guardian Visa- Subclass 590 

This visa allows the guardian of an international student who is under 18 years of age.

  • Be a parent, custodian or a relative of international student who is holder of student visa 
  • Be able to provide accommodation, general welfare and support to the international student
  • Have sufficient funds to stay 
  • Have adequate health insurance
  • Be a genuine temporary entrant 
  • Meet health and character requirements